James A. Walcheske
Partner and Co-Founder
James is a lifelong resident of Wisconsin, Attorney Walcheske is a graduate of Thomas More High School, the University of Wisconsin La-Crosse, and Marquette University Law School.
Attorney Walcheske’s legal career has been devoted to handling employment law issues and tackling all aspects of the employment relationship-from drafting employment contracts to litigating complex federal court cases and arguing before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Attorney Walcheske is also a frequent speaker on employment, business, and human resources topics and issues.
Having litigated hundreds of disputes in administrative, state, and federal courts, clients and colleagues alike appreciate Attorney Walcheske’s straightforward, practical approach to the law and his ability to make even the most complex concepts easy to understand.
- JD – Marquette University
- BA – University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Honors & Recognition
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best Lawyers in America – 2018
- M Magazine Leading Lawyer in Employment Law 2014, 2015
- “Superb” 10/10 Avvo Rating
Contact Attorney Walcheske
The materials appearing in this website and on our blog are for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship and may not always reflect the most current legal developments. For additional information about our firm, please contact us at 1-262-780-1953 or firstname.lastname@example.org