Attorney Jesse R. Dill is a Senior Attorney at Walcheske & Luzi, LLC.
Over his years of practice, Jesse has developed a wide range of experience. In litigation, he has achieved favorable results for clients in proceedings before municipal, state, and federal agencies, as well as state and federal courts. He also counsels clients on a variety of labor and employment matters, including non-compete agreements, Family and Medical Leave Act leave, wage and hour issues, and more.
Jesse is an active member of the legal and civic service communities. He is co-chair of the Milwaukee Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Section, vice-chair of the Wisconsin State Bar Leadership Development Committee, a member of the Wauwatosa Civic Celebration Commission, an elected board member of Local First Milwaukee, and volunteers with the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic and the Urban Promise Lunch Club. Jesse also writes extensively on labor and employment law issues for national and local media publications and is a frequent speaker on employment, business, and human resources issues.
Outside of the law, Jesse enjoys spending time with his wife and dog. He actively participates in the Milwaukee Ultimate Club and is a Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon finisher.
- BA – University of Wisconsin- Madison
- JD – Marquette University
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Honors & Recognition
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2014, 2015, 2016
- Cited as a legal expert in the field of social media and the workplace by CNN.com and Fortune
Contact Attorney Dill