Attorney James A. Walcheske is a Partner and co-founder of Walcheske & Luzi, LLC.
James is a lifelong resident of Wisconsin who grew up in Milwaukee and currently resides in Wauwatosa with his wife and two children. After graduating from Thomas More High School, he attended the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Business Administration, before obtaining his Juris Doctorate from Marquette University Law School.
James’ legal career has been devoted to employment law issues and tackling all aspects of the employment relationship – from drafting employment applications and contracts to litigating complex federal court cases and arguing before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. James is also a frequent speaker on employment, business, and human resources issues.
Outside of the law, James enjoys spending time with his family, going to Brewers games, and spending as much time as possible in the great outdoors.
- BA – University of Wisconsin- La Crosse
- JD – Marquette University
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Honors & Recognition
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- M Magazine Leading Lawyer in Employment Law 2014, 2015
- “Superb” 10/10 Avvo Rating
Contact Attorney Walcheske